black*people*blog

Cuz we like to blog sometimes, too.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The First Post

Well, I'm back to using Blogger again. Joy.

I already have another blog up and running but, for some reason, I kept getting the itch to start a new one. I procrastinated on the whole thing until my dear friend La'Toya finally beat me over the head to make this thing happen. So blackPEOPLEblog is officially in the hizzouse.

I hope you're happy, Toya.

Anyway, this blog, for the most part, will focus on topics that interest and/or effect...you guessed it...Black people. But in no way do I mean to alienate anyone -- any and all are welcome to comment.

Okay, I'm asking you to comment.

Look, don't make me BEG.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    kesha: you're my first commenter! Go Jackson!!!

    You know I'll be relying on you to be a faithful reader, right? PLEASE??

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger   said…

    Nicole, how good is Blogger versus the platform you are using at NicoleMart?

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    jack yan: there's no comparison. Installing Wordpress on your own server is MUCH smoother than using Blogger.

    You have a lot more control over everything and it's much more stable. :)

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger   said…

    Thanks, Nicole. I might have to experiment with it this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home